Regional Boards > Southeast

Angry rant about NCDOT and their road projects (Language adjusted)

(1/28) > >>

tolbs17:
Ok, so when US-64 and US-264 were both going to be designated as an interstate, what the fuck is NCDOT doing?!?! If anything, I would make an I-46 and I-99 from Raleigh to Norfolk and have the route have TO I-99 signs!!!! Also, make an I-44 from Raleigh to Washington, NC would be a great idea!!

Also, make a I-246 if you can't do I-44.

What is up with the East End Connector and the Winston-salem Northern Beltway? Aren't those supposed to be fucking done by now?? I hope NCDOT doesn't have projects that would be delayed. It pisses me off and I'm sure it makes me and everyone feel like shit!!!!

Greenville urban projects like Allen Rd, Firetower rd, 14th st widening and Evans widening are all delayed to 2024. And what's up with the US 29 601 interchange?!?!?!?!?! Is this a fucking joke? It was originally supposed to be complete in summer 2018. But did it get pushed back 2 years or are they just taking a break? This is ridiculous.

Making US 1 a freeway?!?!?!?! What that will do with anything??? Will it EVER happen because it got pushed back? I'm like really. Holy shit!!
I'm guessing is due to budget issues and as i said, NCDOT takes FOREVER to get stuff done.

This is the end of my rant, goodbye.

Max Rockatansky:
Geeze...Id hate to find out what your opinion on stuff like CA 99, CA 210 and CA 905 would be.  North Carolina is probably one of the more aggressive states presently in attempting to pursue new Interstate designations. 

RoadPelican:
East End Connector is supposed to be done next summer.  It was supposed to be done by the end of 2019.

Roadsguy:
Somehow NCDOT manages to somehow be one of the best DOTs and one of the worst at the same time...

Scott5114:
I have to admit, I got a good laugh out of the concept of the NCDOT snail-fucking division.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version