News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

U.S. Map Redrawn as 50 States With Equal Population

Started by Buck87, January 19, 2016, 10:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

US 41

If you don't think Chicago is corrupt then I don't what corrupt is. They can't even run a school system right up there. Then these same idiots that can't run Chicago right think they can run an entire state and then the people that live in Chicago vote for these same failures.
Visited States and Provinces:
USA (48)= All of Lower 48
Canada (5)= NB, NS, ON, PEI, QC
Mexico (9)= BCN, BCS, CHIH, COAH, DGO, NL, SON, SIN, TAM

The Nature Boy

This was the 2014 map when Bruce Rauner was elected:

Chicago doesn't run the whole state.

Brandon

Quote from: The Nature Boy on January 20, 2016, 07:36:50 PM
This was the 2014 map when Bruce Rauner was elected:

Chicago doesn't run the whole state.

4 County Quinn and 101 County Raunner.  :-D
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

US 41

Even though Illinois is far far from perfect, their roads are so much better than Indiana's. Even quite a few of their county highways are state highway quality. I went cruising around in Illinois one day and got lost out in the middle of no where. I came across the county road that runs from Ashmore to Oakland and I thought I was on a state highway for a good 5 minutes until I got to Ashmore and IL 16. Clinton road that runs from Paris to IN 163 (Blanford, IN) is an Edgar County Road and is way higher quality than IN 163.
Visited States and Provinces:
USA (48)= All of Lower 48
Canada (5)= NB, NS, ON, PEI, QC
Mexico (9)= BCN, BCS, CHIH, COAH, DGO, NL, SON, SIN, TAM

Bruce

To be fair, sometimes urban areas are completely blocked by rural areas. The WA State Legislature serves the interests of rural Eastern Washington more than the Seattle metro area and it shows in their policies (mostly transportation-related).

I would not mind having Alaska in exchange for Vancouver and Spokane.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.