News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

I-444 signed

Started by bugo, April 01, 2010, 05:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugo

I was in downtown Tulsa today and noticed an I-444 sign pointing to the IDL. Curiosity got the best of me so I entered the freeway and to my surprised I-444 is now fully signed.  Thanks, ODOT.

shoptb1

Quote from: bugo on April 01, 2010, 05:03:16 PM
I was in downtown Tulsa today and noticed an I-444 sign pointing to the IDL. Curiosity got the best of me so I entered the freeway and to my surprised I-444 is now fully signed.  Thanks, ODOT.

Yay!  It's about time!  Can you post some pictures??

bugo

I didn't have my camera with me.  I'll go down there sometime tomorrow and get pics.

corco

Alex

and U.S. 425 got extended west to Tulsa this year *ducks*

bugo

Quote from: AARoads on April 01, 2010, 11:05:29 PM
and U.S. 425 got extended west to Tulsa this year *ducks*

I usually do the US 437 April Fools joke.  The I-444 joke is plausible therefore it is effective.

corco

I actually believed it for the first several hours it was posted- I figured given all the construction they were bound to be doing some re-signing and maybe threw some signage up there.

bugo

Quote from: corco on April 01, 2010, 11:41:59 PM
I actually believed it for the first several hours it was posted- I figured given all the construction they were bound to be doing some re-signing and maybe threw some signage up there.
OKRoads posted about a US 377 extension to US 400 in Kansas and a decommissioning of OK 99 on Facebook.  I admit that for about 30 seconds he had me.

shoptb1

Damn you, and I fell for it!  LOL  Oh well, it was a nice thought for a while :)

okroads

Quote from: bugo on April 01, 2010, 11:51:43 PM
Quote from: corco on April 01, 2010, 11:41:59 PM
OKRoads posted about a US 377 extension to US 400 in Kansas and a decommissioning of OK 99 on Facebook.  I admit that for about 30 seconds he had me.

Ha ha ha ha! I was hoping to trick someone with that Facebook post! :D

Sad thing is; I wouldn't put it past the "powers that be" to push for this extension.

Scott5114

I was going "I hope this isn't an AFD joke..."

You suck, Jeremy.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

mgk920

Did they take those I-444 signs down ALREADY???   Sheesh!

:spin:

Mike

Scott5114

Jeremy sucks. So does this thread. So it's over.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.