Regional Boards > Southeast

Georgia

<< < (3/261) > >>

SSF:
Sounds like a waste of Gwinnett money to me,  nothing is going to help traffic in that part of town except a population decline.

I think they are going to have to have a creative JOI submittal to the FHWA too since that exit between Beaver Ruin(102) and Pleasant Hill(104) would come in conflict with the Steve Reynolds exit(103) which would then violate the traditional 1 per mile exit rule.

Alex:
Steve Williams posted about a possible Interstate 516 extension on his blog recently.

D-Dey65:
Okay, I've got another couple of Georgia-related questions;

How far has the recent flooding delayed the reconstruction of I-75 south of the south end of I-475 near Macon.

Over on southbound I-75 in Cook County, I saw a R.O.W. for a side road near Rest Area #6. Was I-75 a replacement for this road?

Bryant5493:

--- Quote from: D-Dey65 on November 13, 2009, 04:31:03 PM ---Okay, I've got another couple of Georgia-related questions;

How far has the recent flooding delayed the reconstruction of I-75 south of the south end of I-475 near Macon
--- End quote ---

The flooding only affected (effected? I always confuse those, lol) Metro Atlanta, due to its proximity to the Chattahoochee and its tributaries.

Be well,

Bryant

Alps:
Affected = had an effect on.  (Yeah, that's why it's confusing.)
Effected = brought about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version