News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

new

Started by US 19, October 04, 2012, 08:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

US 19

I'm new to this forum. I live in Indiana. I hope I can share as much info as I can for the State. Im exited to be using this forum. I'm kind of a road geek.

Alex

Quote from: US 19 on October 04, 2012, 08:56:19 AM
I'm new to this forum. I live in Indiana. I hope I can share as much info as I can for the State. Im exited to be using this forum. I'm kind of a road geek.

Welcome to the board! You will find good company here being from Indiana. Lots of discussion involving I-69, US 31 and other Hoosier State roads.

theline

Quote from: US 19 on October 04, 2012, 08:56:19 AM
Welcome from a fellow Hoosier! I'm pretty new as well, and I'm enjoying it so far.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.