News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Is There a Market for That?

Started by US71, August 21, 2011, 10:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

US71

I was talking to my ex GF today and we were comparing notes about housecleaning. I mentioned I had been thinning out my map collection and was hoping to sell most of ii on e-bay. Then she asks me: "is there a market for that?". Well, yeah, but it's primarily a buyer's market. So I explained RMCA and how they have a master list of almost every modern highway map with descriptions, copyright, etc.

I thought for sure I had told her all this before. Then again, she does seem to live in her own world sometimes  :banghead:
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Alex

The only way I buy a map on Ebay is if I am looking for something super specific. The shipping charges generally blow out the price from being reasonable to me otherwise. In other words, it has to be something I have to have for me to spend $5 or more on a single fold map.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.