News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Yo from Maryland/ Colorado

Started by kj3400, June 23, 2010, 06:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kj3400

Hello all! I'm Kenneth and I've been a roadgeek since about the age of 7. I live in Maryland but go to school in Colorado hence the title. I just have one thing to say. Where has this site been all my life?!?  :sombrero:
Call me Kenny/Kenneth. No, seriously.

froggie

Hasn't gone anywhere...at least not for the past decade.  Though to be fair it's only been within the past couple years that they've had a forum.

Welcome to the group.

MDRoads

Welcome aboard, from the east side of Baltimore. Enjoy....

Alex

Welcome to the board from someone who may be passing through Baltimore as many as eight times during the next two and a half weeks!

kj3400

Quote from: MDRoads on June 23, 2010, 11:31:46 PM
Really? I live on the west side!

Quote from: AARoads on June 24, 2010, 12:26:13 AM
Welcome to the board from someone who may be passing through Baltimore as many as eight times during the next two and a half weeks!

Wow, that's more times than I've been home in the past two years!

Alex

Quote from: kj3400 on June 24, 2010, 12:44:38 AM

Will be my first trip through the city in about 18 months. I have three airport runs to do among other trips where I will just be driving through without stopping. Have explored a lot of Baltimore over the years and visited many times to do non-road stuff too. Good place to go roadding.

BigMattFromTexas

Welcome to the forum, from West Texas! I know some friends that live on the Air Force Academy. Seems like a nice place to visit (I have a military ID card, and can get on almost any base :D). So I can't drive yet, but I'm doing drivers ed (or whatever) later this year. But welcome to the forum!
BigMatt

njroadhorse

Welcome from New Jersey, not too far away from Baltimore.  Great roadding city, and I'll acutally be in Towson for a few days next week! :-D
NJ Roads FTW!
Quote from: agentsteel53 on September 30, 2009, 04:04:11 PM
I-99... the Glen Quagmire of interstate routes??

corco

Welcome from Wyoming!

It seems like the Colorado/Utah/Wyoming area is really starting to populate with roadgeeks- may be time to organize a roadmeet soon!

Alex

Quote from: kj3400 on June 24, 2010, 12:44:38 AM

Eight visits/pass throughs later, found some old signs, saw plenty more urban decay, and did the tourist thing again.

kj3400

Nice...but I'm home now, and since I live here, I've got a good while to catch up on what I've missed!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.