News:

why is this up in the corner now

Main Menu

smallest town with interstate service

Started by agentsteel53, January 24, 2013, 01:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agentsteel53

Buford, WY had - at one point - an official population of 1.  It's got an exit from I-80.  is that still around?  (the town, not the exit.  I'll bet the exit is still there.)
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

kphoger

...and does the highway actually enter the corporate limits?
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

A.J. Bertin

Quote from: agentsteel53 on January 24, 2013, 01:13:49 PM
Buford, WY had - at one point - an official population of 1.  It's got an exit from I-80.  is that still around?

Yes - the town is still there. I took a cross-country road trip last summer that included the stretch of I-80 that passes through Wyoming. My friend and I stopped at the Buford exit, and I got a picture of the Buford: Population 1 sign. The house that's there looked like someone resides there.
-A.J. from Michigan

formulanone

Apparently, the town was sold, according to wiki.

NE2

I-4 passes next to Bay Lake and Lake Buena Vista. But the populations are a respectable 47 and 10.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

corco

It got bought by a Vietnamese fellow who is still running the store and living on site.

roadman65

Point South, SC is a small town I would imagine.  It is serviced by Exit 33 on I-95.  I do not know if you want incorporated or unincorporated, as I would think this is the latter.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.