User Content > Photos, Videos, and More

Photos in the Snow

<< < (2/3) > >>

haljackey:
A few from around here:

corco:
Here's a few more from my offline collection of uncropped photos (eventually I'll get them all online)

Here's US-30 at the I-405 junction in West Portland.

Here's US-30 where it splits from I-84 to go through Cascade Locks

When I drove from Tacoma back to Idaho this December I decided to go through Oregon to maximize the amount of new road I'd be able to drive. I knew there was a storm coming but figured I could just outrun it, but that wasn't the case, so I ended up doing a lot of road photography in one of the biggest snowstorms to hit Portland in a decade

Here's C-125 just north of the C-127 junction by the Wyoming line. Really interesting ice surface on that road. Also, I think the Colorado shield is already one of my favorites, but it looks particularly nice in snow

Dougtone:
I have plenty of photos taken while driving in the snow.  Living in Upstate New York, it really can't be avoided.  I'm including a picture from December 2000 of the famous US 104 shields in Oswego, NY, at the northern terminus of NY 48.  As of January 2009, the shields were still there.

[attachment deleted by admin]

hbelkins:
I drove through snow on my recent trip to Milford, PA. I'll have photos up soon on http://www.millenniumhwy.net/roadtrips.html. Look for my 2004 trip to Washington DC for some snow photos along I-68 in the meantime.

WillWeaverRVA:
Sounds like a nice idea. Here's a couple photos I took on Monday:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version