News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

East Coast Roads updates!

Started by dgolub, May 23, 2020, 09:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Quote from: dgolub on October 07, 2023, 07:55:59 AM
  • New page for I-395 in Baltimore.
FWIW, MDOT inventories 0.65 miles of the branch connecting with MLK Boulevard as IS 395A. So technically it is part of Interstate 395,, and is marked southbound with a shield assembly.

dgolub

Port Jervis day trip back over Memorial Day weekend:

dgolub

Some assorted Long Island content, including coverage of the North Fork:

dgolub

A day trip to Tolland and Windham counties in Connecticut:

dgolub

Pictures from a Christmas Day 2022 trip to the Rockaways, plus some assorted new content from Queens and Long Island:

dgolub

Pictures from the trip from Long Island to Buffalo via Pennsylvania on the way to the 2023 Buffalo Road Meet.  Highlights including US 15/Future I-99 in Pennsylvania and the Genesee Expressway (I-390) in New York.  This is just the beginning of the pictures from this trip, which will continue to be uploaded this year, interspersed with other new content.  Stay tuned for more cool stuff!

dgolub

Pictures from the day of the Missing Moves Mini-Meet:

dgolub

Pictures from the day before the Cumberland Road Meet, covering the trip from Long Island to Western Maryland via Pennsylvania with a brief detour into the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia:

dgolub

The first batch of pictures from the Niagara Falls area last summer.  Need I say any more?

Alex

Removed shield for U.S. 62 shield due to that streetscaping project:

My photos mostly cover the other direction.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.