Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic

RIP Internet Explorer

<< < (2/19) > >>

vdeane:
There are a couple of things I use IE for at work.  Namely some payment entries that use an Oracle database via a Java applet launched via the browser (shudder) and the photolog uses Silverlight.  It will be interesting to see how this shakes out.  Maybe it will be a good excuse to get rid of the shivs in my website to make things work reasonably properly in IE (then again, one of those shivs addresses behavior that only happens in Windows 7, so... maybe not).

kkt:
Viva Lynx!

texaskdog:
Edge is terrible, this makes me sad

texaskdog:

--- Quote from: vdeane on May 22, 2021, 09:51:45 PM ---There are a couple of things I use IE for at work.  Namely some payment entries that use an Oracle database via a Java applet launched via the browser (shudder) and the photolog uses Silverlight.  It will be interesting to see how this shakes out.  Maybe it will be a good excuse to get rid of the shivs in my website to make things work reasonably properly in IE (then again, one of those shivs addresses behavior that only happens in Windows 7, so... maybe not).

--- End quote ---

Edge converts my files to PDF.  IE converts them to excel, which is what I need.

tolbs17:
Used it until about 2010.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version