What road did you leave on and reenter your state when you left it?

Started by roadman65, October 18, 2019, 10:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted$8roadFan

Left on MA/RI-121 from Wrentham, MA to Cumberland, RI.

Returned on I-295.

hbelkins

Did a little driving around after an eye doctor's appointment in Morehead today which involved a jaunt into Scioto, Adams, and Brown counties in Ohio. Left Kentucky/entered Ohio via Spur KY 8/OH 852 (Carl D. Perkins Bridge), left Ohio/re-entered Kentucky on US 62.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

7/8

Thursday (the 8th) was my first time crossing the US-Canada land border since January 2020! I crossed into Michigan on the Ambassador Bridge around 8pm and had zero line up, which was great. The bridge lanes (1 lane each way) are very narrow for trucks though with the construction.

On Sunday, I came back to Ontario through the Detroit-Windsor Tunnel, which took about 15 minutes.

GaryV

7/8

Quote from: GaryV on September 15, 2022, 09:11:40 AM
Quote from: 7/8 on September 15, 2022, 09:02:57 AM
the US-Canada land border
I wouldn't consider Detroit/Windsor to be a land border.

Haha, I see what you mean, but ArriveCAN calls it "entry by land" :)

MATraveler128

I went to Rhode Island today and left and returned on I-95.
Decommission 128 south of Peabody!

Lowest untraveled number: 56

kphoger

Quote from: 7/8 on September 15, 2022, 09:18:35 AM

Quote from: GaryV on September 15, 2022, 09:11:40 AM

Quote from: 7/8 on September 15, 2022, 09:02:57 AM
the US-Canada land border

I wouldn't consider Detroit/Windsor to be a land border.

Haha, I see what you mean, but ArriveCAN calls it "entry by land" :)

Likewise, when I drive to Mexico, my entry requirements are governed by laws pertaining to "land and sea" entries–even though I cross a river every time I drive into Mexican territory.  For example, my children are able to use passport cards, even though the border is on neither land nor sea.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

CNGL-Leudimin

That section of the Valencian Community causing a gap on A-226 is now for me. When I went to Naples, I left and returned to my home region on A-22.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

Ted$8roadFan

MATraveler128

Went to Newport, RI. Left on MA/RI 24 and returned on I-95.

NWI_Irish96

Indiana: counties 100%, highways 100%
Illinois: counties 100%, highways 61%
Michigan: counties 100%, highways 56%
Wisconsin: counties 86%, highways 23%

ran4sh

A few months ago I left Georgia on I-75 nb, and returned via a flight from Virginia, so the first numbered route I used upon reentering the state was I-85 nb leaving Atlanta Airport.
Control cities CAN be off the route! Control cities make NO sense if signs end before the city is reached!

Travel Mapping - Most Traveled: I-40, 20, 10, 5, 95 - Longest Clinched: I-20, 85, 24, 16, NJ Tpk mainline
Champions - UGA FB '21 '22 - Atlanta Braves '95 '21 - Atlanta MLS '18

Buck87

On Friday I left Ohio on Secor Rd from Toledo into Michigan, returned a few hours later on I-75. 

Rothman

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Ted$8roadFan

Hot Rod Hootenanny

To work on my consecutive number list, I went from Oh 304 to Pa 318. Then about 2 hours later, I did it in reverse.
Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

MATraveler128

Ted$8roadFan

Flint1979

US 89

texaskdog

I don't leave Texas often.  It would have been when my ex-wife and I were still married last September 2021 and went to Yellowstone/Grand Tetons, leaving Texas on US-87 at Texline and returning on US-380 from Roswell, NM.

JayhawkCO

Left Colorado and entered Nebraska on US6.

Returned from Nebraska into Colorado on NE23/CO23.

Good and random ones this week.

MATraveler128

Ted$8roadFan

Rothman

Another trip in the books:

NY/PA   I-81
PA/DE   I-95
DE/MD   US 301
MD/VA   US 301
VA/NC   I-85
NC/VA   US 258
VA/MD   US 301
MD/DC   I-295
DC/MD   DC 295/MD 295
MD/DE   I-95
DE/NJ   I-295
NJ/PA   Sussex County 560/PA 739 (Dingmans Ferry Bridge)
PA/NY   I-81
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.