Is there an E-MAIL address for the AAROADS moderator group?

Started by cpzilliacus, June 20, 2014, 12:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpzilliacus

I got the following e-mail message from Adam at TomTom, and share (unredacted) with this forum:

QuoteHi. do you have the email address for the AA Roads admin? I'd love to throw some ideas by them and involve one of our lead detection people to post on the forum and interact with the community. Not for marketing but if we see a thread about construction, we can use that to improve our map and ask questions but I want to ask the administrator if this is okay.

QuoteCould you help me? Thanks!

QuoteAdam Jackson | Global Project Manager | Content Operations, Maps | Mobile: +1-415-894-0857 |www.tomtom.com
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

sammi

They likely each have their own e-mail addresses, e.g. Jake (agentsteel53) has jake@aaroads.com. I don't know if they all do, but Jake's is the only one I know.

hotdogPi

Quote from: sammi on June 20, 2014, 12:15:19 PM
They likely each have their own e-mail addresses, e.g. Jake (agentsteel53) has jake@aaroads.com. I don't know if they all do, but Jake's is the only one I know.

There is an "e-mail" button under the avatar of each post everyone makes, if that person has e-mail linked to this forum.
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

cpzilliacus

Dumb question - does Jake "own" AAROADS?
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

Alex

Quote from: cpzilliacus on June 20, 2014, 12:53:15 PM

Andy and I do. Jake created the Shield Gallery.

Can you forward that email to me at webmaster@aaroads.com?

Thanks!

cpzilliacus

Quote from: Alex on June 20, 2014, 12:57:56 PM
Quote from: cpzilliacus on June 20, 2014, 12:53:15 PM

Andy and I do. Jake created the Shield Gallery.

Can you forward that email to me at webmaster@aaroads.com?

Sure can, and will in just a moment. 

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.