News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

New!

Started by sboyle, July 21, 2011, 12:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sboyle

Hi my name is Stephen. I am 17 years old and a roadgeek from Massachusetts. I have looked at the photos and pictures on AA roads for about 1 year. I have now just figured out about the forum. I have always had an interest in interstates, routes. And when I am on a trip always had a particular intrest in signs. For about a year now I have been taking pictures of signs. I do not really plan on working in transportation as I really find roads and maps a hobby. I do however enjoy and probably will work with computers. But anyways I hope I will fit in well here!  :D  :)

Ian

Welcome from Philadelphia! I have family in Massachusetts, but they are more toward Boston (they live in Wellesley).
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

Alex

Glad to have you on the forum, welcome!

sboyle

Thanks everyone! Yeah just a couple weeks ago I went to Philly. I really enjoyed it! I'm in very hot Georgia now!  X-(

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.