News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

T-rex Project

Started by Voyager, January 17, 2009, 10:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voyager

Is the T-Rex project in downtown Denver nearly completed? The last updates on the website showed that the 25-225 interchange was nearly completed, but those have been outdated for a few years.
Back From The Dead | AARoads Forum Original

Alex

Quote from: ComputerGuy on January 18, 2009, 01:50:02 PM
Why is called the T-Rex project though?

Transportation Expansion Project

BarbulaM1

T-Rex became fully operational Nov of 2007. The roadway it self has been fully opened for longer, the Nov date was just when the final portion, the light rail, opened.
BarbulaM1 | Webmaster Simvision.net | Moderator Simtropolis.com | Former Assembly Chairman Global Alliance and Treaty Organization; Cybernations.net

Darkchylde

andy3175

Yes, welcome to our world of trying to keep up with multiple construction projects. We have post-construction photos of I-25, but we haven't posted them yet (pick and choose between that and getting better LA coverage for instance). We'll try to get this corrected soon!

Andy
Regards,
Andy

www.aaroads.com

r-dub

I have some picts taken in early October 2006 when construction had just finished up.
http://r-dub.us/various/100506/index.html

I also have a video that I took last week that I'm trying to get online. The vid messed up around the Evans exit and I'm trying to piece it back together.
Ryan "r-dub"
Roadgeekin' Colorado Style

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.