News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

I-85 NB closed in Gaffney, SC

Started by 74/171FAN, May 23, 2011, 12:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

74/171FAN

I was headed home from Atlanta yesterday and had to endure around this terrible tractor-trailer accident that happened early Sunday morning on I-85 NB between exits 92 and 95 in SC.  This was so bad that this won't be reopened before Wednesday.  http://www2.wspa.com/news/2011/may/23/20/bridge-i-85-closed-sc-150-bridge-cherokee-county-ar-1875293/
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Buummu

I think this section of I-85 should be widened.. hopefully in the future.

This is an terrible accident.

NE2

Quote from: Buummu on May 23, 2011, 02:42:10 PM
I think this section of I-85 should be widened.. hopefully in the future.
What does this have to do with anything?
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Alps

If it were wider, you could close three lanes instead of two.

NE2

Ahhhh. More work for Bob's Barricades.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

74/171FAN

I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.