News:

The server restarts at 2 AM daily. This results in a short period of downtime, so if you get a 502 error at that time, that is why.

Main Menu

The road sign city name photo game

Started by Scott5114, December 29, 2016, 05:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oscar

Exeter => Rockport (TX), photo previously played for Tivoli:

my Hot Springs and Highways pages, with links to my roads sites:
http://www.alaskaroads.com/home.html


7/8

Rockport, TX to Thedford, ON (on Highway 21)


TBKS1

Thedford >> Dexter (Missouri)

Taken earlier today.

~ Ethan S. Hester

Travel Mapping page: https://travelmapping.net/user/?units=miles&u=TBKS1
mob-rule: https://www.mob-rule.com/user-gifs/USA/tbks1.gif
Route shield photo log page: (link)

oscar

Dexter => Ripplemead (VA), photo previously played for Pearisburg:

my Hot Springs and Highways pages, with links to my roads sites:
http://www.alaskaroads.com/home.html

jmd41280

"Increase the Flash Gordon noise and put more science stuff around!"

TBKS1

Delmont >> Tunica (Mississippi)

Taken earlier today.

~ Ethan S. Hester

Travel Mapping page: https://travelmapping.net/user/?units=miles&u=TBKS1
mob-rule: https://www.mob-rule.com/user-gifs/USA/tbks1.gif
Route shield photo log page: (link)

jmd41280

"Increase the Flash Gordon noise and put more science stuff around!"

Eth


jmd41280

"Increase the Flash Gordon noise and put more science stuff around!"

Eth

Emerickville, PA → Earl, NC (previously played for York, SC)


oscar

my Hot Springs and Highways pages, with links to my roads sites:
http://www.alaskaroads.com/home.html

Jim

Lamar -> Rio Hondo (TX).  From I-69E and US 77.  November 5, 2017.

Photos I post are my own unless otherwise noted.
Signs: https://www.teresco.org/pics/signs/
Travel Mapping: https://travelmapping.net/user/?u=terescoj
Counties: http://www.mob-rule.com/user/terescoj
Twitter @JimTeresco (roads, travel, skiing, weather, sports)

jmd41280

"Increase the Flash Gordon noise and put more science stuff around!"

Jim

Orchardville -> Eagle Pass (TX).  From I-35.  November 4, 2017.

Photos I post are my own unless otherwise noted.
Signs: https://www.teresco.org/pics/signs/
Travel Mapping: https://travelmapping.net/user/?u=terescoj
Counties: http://www.mob-rule.com/user/terescoj
Twitter @JimTeresco (roads, travel, skiing, weather, sports)

Eth

Eagle Pass, TX → Spencer, NC (previously played for East Spencer)


Jim

Spencer -> Raymondville (TX).  I-69E and US 77.  November 5, 2017.

Photos I post are my own unless otherwise noted.
Signs: https://www.teresco.org/pics/signs/
Travel Mapping: https://travelmapping.net/user/?u=terescoj
Counties: http://www.mob-rule.com/user/terescoj
Twitter @JimTeresco (roads, travel, skiing, weather, sports)

TBKS1

Raymondville >> E. Saint Louis (Illinois) - One of the very few photos I have from Illinois.



I-255 (MO/IL) Exit 17 by TheInstrumentalist, on Flickr
~ Ethan S. Hester

Travel Mapping page: https://travelmapping.net/user/?units=miles&u=TBKS1
mob-rule: https://www.mob-rule.com/user-gifs/USA/tbks1.gif
Route shield photo log page: (link)

Eth

East St. Louis, IL → Seneca, SC


Jim

Seneca -> Aransas Pass (TX).  November 5, 2017.  Hurricane Harvey damage was significant throughout the parts of town I drove around (see http://www.teresco.org/pics/tx-20171102-08/05/aransas.html).

Photos I post are my own unless otherwise noted.
Signs: https://www.teresco.org/pics/signs/
Travel Mapping: https://travelmapping.net/user/?u=terescoj
Counties: http://www.mob-rule.com/user/terescoj
Twitter @JimTeresco (roads, travel, skiing, weather, sports)

oscar

Aransas Pass => South Gap (VA):

my Hot Springs and Highways pages, with links to my roads sites:
http://www.alaskaroads.com/home.html

TBKS1

Here, have a U!

South Gap >> Poteau (Oklahoma)



I-40 (OK) Exit 308 by TheInstrumentalist, on Flickr
~ Ethan S. Hester

Travel Mapping page: https://travelmapping.net/user/?units=miles&u=TBKS1
mob-rule: https://www.mob-rule.com/user-gifs/USA/tbks1.gif
Route shield photo log page: (link)

oscar

my Hot Springs and Highways pages, with links to my roads sites:
http://www.alaskaroads.com/home.html

MNHighwayMan


oscar

Mendota Heights => Stuarts Draft (VA):

my Hot Springs and Highways pages, with links to my roads sites:
http://www.alaskaroads.com/home.html

TBKS1

~ Ethan S. Hester

Travel Mapping page: https://travelmapping.net/user/?units=miles&u=TBKS1
mob-rule: https://www.mob-rule.com/user-gifs/USA/tbks1.gif
Route shield photo log page: (link)