N. 9th St. => Hal Rogers Parkway (London KY):

my Hot Springs and Highways pages, with links to my roads sites:
http://www.alaskaroads.com/home.html

US71

State Line Ave Texarkana

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Henry

State Line Avenue => 89th Street:

Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

SD Mapman

89th St -> Hat Six Rd

The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see. - G.K. Chesterton

SD Mapman

Hat Six Rd -> Xanadu St

The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see. - G.K. Chesterton

US71

Quote from: SD Mapman on May 08, 2022, 05:39:50 PM
Hat Six Rd -> Xanadu St

Any sign of Olivia Newton John? ;)

oscar

Xanadu St. is a good find. Where did you find it? Just in case someone else wants to play a Xanadu St. from somewhere else, and wants to make sure it's a different one (this game doesn't permit replays of the same street name, unless it's for a completely different street).

Xanadu St. => Unicoi Rd. (Erwin TN):

my Hot Springs and Highways pages, with links to my roads sites:
http://www.alaskaroads.com/home.html

SD Mapman

Quote from: oscar on May 08, 2022, 06:11:57 PM
Xanadu St. is a good find. Where did you find it? Just in case someone else wants to play a Xanadu St. from somewhere else, and wants to make sure it's a different one (this game doesn't permit replays of the same street name, unless it's for a completely different street).
Aurora, CO by the children's hospital. Saw it and managed to snap a quick pic as I was walking across Colfax because I knew it could get out of my self-inflicted bind.

SD Mapman

Unicoi Rd. -> Ivinson Ave. (Laramie, WY)

7/8

Ivinson Avenue to Northwest Boulevard (on I-80 in Davenport, IA):

formulanone

Northwest -> Topaz Drive (Fort Chiswell, VA):

US71

Topaz to Zero St (Fort Smith, AR)

SD Mapman

Zero St -> One-hundred-tenth St. (Kansas City, KS)

formulanone

110th Street -> Hilight Road (Wright, Wyoming):

Henry

Hilight Road => Trinity Avenue (Atlanta, GA):

Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

SD Mapman

Trinity Ave. -> Yellowstone Rd. (Cheyenne, WY)

SD Mapman

Yellowstone Rd. -> Elm St. (Fort Collins, CO)

US71

Elm St --> Marcella St  Saint James, MO
(Mom never did understand my fascination with road signs.)

kphoger

MARCELLA  →  APOLLO (Lafayette, LA)

[from KATC Channel 3]
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

SD Mapman

Apollo Rd. -> Ogden Ave. (Chicago, IL)

SD Mapman

BTW if it helps anyone I think either an N or an H would work, since North Ave. in Chicago hasn't gone yet.

Apologies if people already noticed this, but I just did (didn't when I posted it lol) so I figured I'd get it out there into the public consciousness.

SD Mapman

Ogden Ave. -> Norris St. (Wall, SD)

formulanone

Norris -> Sooner Road (Oklahoma City)

7/8

Sooner Road to Ravenscroft Road (on Taunton Road in Ajax, ON):

7/8

48-hour rule.

Ravenscroft Road to Teal Road (on Highway 3 in Fort Erie, ON):

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.