News:

Cloudflare is enabled due to bots continuing to hammer the Forum.

Main Menu

Road related hot takes

Started by I-57/Route 66 Fan, July 18, 2026, 08:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I-57/Route 66 Fan

The Interstate didn't kill Route 66.
Everything Is Better On The Radio


I Hope To Re-Activate Old Threads


Cancel I-11, I-14, I-2, I-73, I-74 in North Carolina, I-57 in Arkansas, I-42, and I-41, like now


As a human I approve of this post


Warning: My opinions might not be true


LilianaUwU

This is 100% a thread that already exists.
"Volcano with no fire... Not volcano... Just mountain."
—Mr. Thwomp

My pronouns are she/her, no matter what you think about that.

Profile picture by antcerka.bsky.social!

Max Rockatansky

My hot take is that this idea is played out.  There are likely a dozen threads like this or have been merged into a larger one. 

gonealookin


The_Ginger

Quote from: gonealookin on July 18, 2026, 11:43:47 AM
Quote from: LilianaUwU on July 18, 2026, 09:38:09 AMThis is 100% a thread that already exists.
It's not back in ancient history either.

https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=35836.0
I thought that there was another one, though, in the last month. I remember someone saying:
Quote from: someone on the ForumColdest hot take ever
Maybe I'm misremembering.
"A beltway? What in the world is that?"

He/him pronouns, please.
Travel Mapping · TM Rail · TM Air · Counties

SkyPesos