News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Sign error in new Brad Paisley music video

Started by Brian556, November 23, 2013, 12:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian556

In the music video "Old Alabama" by Brad Paisley, there is what appears to be an old Interstate Alabama shield. Just one problem. It says " Interstate Alabama 40"

It's interesting that they did such a good job of making it look old, but couldn't use an interstate number that's actually in Alabama.
Link to video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDRfrVMrV6Q

bugo

There are hundreds of music errors on the average Brad Paisley album.

Laura

They actually were correct in using an old Interstate 40 shield because the song is not talking about Alabama the state, but Alabama the band.

"listenin' to old Alabama, drivin' through Tennessee"

ETA: just paused it to notice that indeed the shield does have the state of Alabama in it. Well that's pretty stupid since they are clearly driving in Tennessee in the song.

codyg1985

It looks like a lot of the road footage was filmed around the home of the band Alabama, Fort Payne, AL.

Here is the sign in question for those of you who don't want to listen to the video:

EDIT: I also see some I-24 footage later in the video. The Fireworks stores are a dead giveaway. There's also footage from what appears to be the I-24/US 72 interchange as it was being reconstructed.
Cody Goodman
Huntsville, AL, United States

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.