News:

why is this up in the corner now

Main Menu

Santa Claus is a Time Lord

Started by vtk, November 26, 2015, 01:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtk

The following strange things about Santa Claus can easily be explained if he's a time lord:

• Santa is apparently very old
  • He has been seen with varying physical appearance
  • He can visit millions of homes in a single night
  • He carries millions of gifts in his sleigh & gift sack
  • There are no language barriers when talking to Santa
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

mhh

There's plenty of room for all the gifts in his sack because it's bigger on the inside.

mhh

. . . and lots of planets have a North Pole.

triplemultiplex

Do Time Lords have slave labor forces?  If so, then that's another one.
"That's just like... your opinion, man."

Stephane Dumas

US71

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

vdeane

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

vtk

Quote from: triplemultiplex on November 28, 2015, 12:14:52 AM
Do Time Lords have slave labor forces?  If so, then that's another one.

Perhaps the elves are Oods
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

ET21

Santa uses Skynet time travel spheres. Don't look when he' coming down the chimney  :-D :-D
The local weatherman, trust me I can be 99.9% right!
"Show where you're going, without forgetting where you're from"

Clinched:
IL: I-88, I-180, I-190, I-290, I-294, I-355, IL-390
IN: I-80, I-94
SD: I-190
WI: I-90, I-94
MI: I-94, I-196
MN: I-90

US71

Quote from: mhh on November 26, 2015, 06:46:32 PM
There's plenty of room for all the gifts in his sack because it's bigger on the inside.
We called that a "Bag of Holding" back in the D&D days ;)

US71

Quote from: ET21 on November 29, 2015, 02:03:20 AM
Santa uses Skynet time travel spheres. Don't look when he' coming down the chimney  :-D :-D

No, a "time ring". Remember the fellow who shows up in Terror of the Autons? ;)

roadman

Why does Santa have his operation at the North Pole?  Perhaps it's because of cheap elf labor, lower environmental standards, and tax breaks.  Is this really the example we want him to set for young impressionable kids?

paraphrased from Calvin and Hobbes
"And ninety-five is the route you were on.  It was not the speed limit sign."  - Jim Croce (from Speedball Tucker)

"My life has been a tapestry
Of years of roads and highway signs" (with apologies to Carole King and Tom Rush)

Henry

It's amazing how he can slow down time enough to make deliveries to every house in the world! But one has to wonder, what if there is no chimney? Then how will he get in?

BTW, I know Santa will be feeling extra generous, because his hometown Kansas City Royals won the World Series :bigass:
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

US71

Quote from: Henry on December 09, 2015, 11:00:55 AM
It's amazing how he can slow down time enough to make deliveries to every house in the world! But one has to wonder, what if there is no chimney? Then how will he get in?

A time ring...or a fully-working TARDIS ;)

freebrickproductions

By busting through the front door, or any of the windows.
Otherwise, he'll climb through the HVAC ducts.
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

jeffandnicole

Quote from: freebrickproductions on December 09, 2015, 11:33:37 AM
By busting through the front door, or any of the windows.
Otherwise, he'll climb through the HVAC ducts.

Growing up, my parents left the door unlocked.

(They probably locked it the second I went upstairs! lol)

kurumi

Florida Man Cites 'Stand Your Ground' in Santa Shooting

... "He was in my house, in my living room," said Porter. "I'm within my rights to protect my property with deadly force." ...

... There were no signs of forced entry at any doors or windows. Porter said that Claus maintained he had entered through the chimney -- an anatomical impossibility. An inspection of a large red sack in Claus's possession revealed a Minions playset, Frozen Elsa doll, a lightsaber, two Lego sets, and an unloaded Browning Buck Mark handgun. "That's probably for my boy," Porter admitted. "He put that on his list."

Jeff Bezos, Amazon CEO, and David Abney, United Parcel Service CEO, pledged to help deliver the remaining 633,651,802 gifts in the sleigh on the Porters' rooftop to their intended recipients. Eight of the nine reindeer will be relocated to a wildlife refuge in northern Minnesota. The ninth reindeer will be retained at the University of Florida Genetics Institute in Gainesville for further research.
My first SF/horror short story collection is available: "Young Man, Open Your Winter Eye"

Brandon

Quote from: US71 on December 09, 2015, 11:31:15 AM

A time ring...or a fully-working TARDIS ;)

He could be using a vortex manipulator.  Otherwise, his TARDIS's chameleon circuit is stuck looking like a sleigh and 8 tiny reindeer.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

vdeane

Quote from: Brandon on December 09, 2015, 01:02:32 PM
He could be using a vortex manipulator.  Otherwise, his TARDIS's chameleon circuit is stuck looking like a sleigh and 8 tiny reindeer.
Given the latest episode of Doctor Who, that seems to be a common problem.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Rothman

Quote from: vdeane on December 09, 2015, 01:37:51 PM
Quote from: Brandon on December 09, 2015, 01:02:32 PM
Given the latest episode of Doctor Who, that seems to be a common problem.

Ugh.  That episode was horrible.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.