Mid American Crossroads (& Future Updates)

Started by Brandon, December 05, 2009, 11:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

Figured that as long as I'm back and posting again, I should start up my own web pages.  Shoot, I had enough pages before (all sorts of exit lists and the like) so I should have my own blog. :)

The site is http://midamcrossrds.wordpress.com/, Mid American Crossroads, named due to the fact that I live near the Crossroads of Mid-America, I-55 and I-80.  My first post is a series of scans from a 1950s Indiana Toll Road brochure.  I figure I'll reuse this thread for relevant updates so I don't pollute the forum with unnecessary posts. ;)  Enjoy!
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Alex

Brandon

Some updates.

I have a few photographs of signs in Michgan's UP, and a delight for some of the shopping center folks here.  Follow the link in the first post.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Brandon

Found an old bridge in Bureau County, Illinois the other day.  It's still in use for a footbridge across the Hennepin Canal after being bypassed in 2002.  Follow the link in the first post.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.