News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

New account from a Dutch guy

Started by Hensepens, June 19, 2009, 02:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hensepens

Well, as I'm just new on this forum. A small introduction.

I'm from The Netherlands and heard from this forum in a Dutch highway forum. As I understood some of them are already here.

I'm living in Hoofddorp which is in the western part of The Netherlands. Just to the west of Schiphol Amsterdam Airport and south of Amsterdam. Married and one daughter.
I'm interested in highways for years and hope to read (and anticipate in discussions)about US high- and freeways in this forum in the time to come.

My experiences with US highways are limited to one holiday in 1989 in the Washington DC area. I stayed for 3 weeks in Falls Church (VA) and rented a car for almost 3 weeks. Time enough to drive the different highways.

Greybear

mightyace

Welcome.

I enjoy seeing an increase in participation from outside of North America and the perspective of how transportation is handled around the world.
My Flickr Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mightyace

I'm out of this F***KING PLACE!

Hensepens

Thanks for the welcome.  :D

Scott5114

We seem to be attracting a large amount of Dutch people. That's cool! :D Glad to have you aboard!
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Hensepens

Well I think that is because one of the moderators of the Dutch highway forum is making some advertisements for this forum.  :clap:

And because I liked Cars about route 66 of course  :)

Scott5114

You do realize it's called I-40 now, right?

*ducks*  :P
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Hensepens

I knew I was missing something.  :hmm:

Lesson learned: never trust animation.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.