228 NEW photos and videos from a TEXAS trip posted!

Started by bandit957, December 23, 2014, 01:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

Might as well face it, pooing is cool

bandit957

This trip also includes the Roads Scholar Summit, which the Sesame Street Poo Kroo missed.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

Brian556

You should defiantly post the pic of the orange Interstate shields in The Worst Of Road Signs.

I'm surprised Texas would post a diamond-shaped advisory speed sign. the only other one I've seen is on a city street in Corinth. Most DOT's use a large rectangular overhead warning sign for freeway curves.

Tom958

I enjoyed them. The ones from yesterday, too.  :clap:

US81

These were great! Enjoyed your commentary. Thanks for sharing!

NE2

Quote from: Brian556 on December 23, 2014, 02:33:56 PM
You should defiantly post the pic of the orange Interstate shields in The Worst Of Road Signs.
If he were doing something defiantly, it would be more effective to post a large poo.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Alps

Quote from: NE2 on December 28, 2014, 09:51:00 AM
Quote from: Brian556 on December 23, 2014, 02:33:56 PM
If he were doing something defiantly, it would be more effective to post a large poo.
But he doesn't have a photo of you available. :bigass:

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.