News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Huntsville Area Roadmeet?

Started by freebrickproductions, January 14, 2016, 11:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freebrickproductions

I think it might be neat to do a road meet in the Huntsville area, especially since more and more construction projects are starting to get going around here. Though this thread is mostly for just feasibility of such a meet. I might hand off the planning to someone who has had more experience with planning these things.
Some of the places I'm considering:
Memorial Parkway construction.
Zierdt Road widening.
The work going on between the Main Library Branch in downtown and Huntsville Hospital.
Some of the old signage in the area.

Anyone else got any ideas?
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

jpi

Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

codyg1985

I was thinking of having a Huntsville meet in 2017. That way a few more projects will also (hopefully) be underway.
Cody Goodman
Huntsville, AL, United States

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.