AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Triple U-turn and other interesting stuff, Seremban 2, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia  (Read 1647 times)

kurumi

• Last Login: February 22, 2019, 09:10:06 PM
    • kurumi.com

https://goo.gl/maps/HHmKtzVctzt

Seremban 2 is a planned community satellite town SE of Seremban, on the site of a former palm oil plantation. It's less than 2 km on a side, but has its own arterial beltway (not full freeway) with 5 diamond interchanges. Nearby are some planned future diamonds, and a dead-end, just downstream of a RIRO (er, LILO) where 3 lanes of traffic all make a U-turn.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 08:26:59 PM by kurumi »

Alps

• Everybody Obeys the Octagon

• Elimitante the truck trarffic,

• Last Login: Today at 01:21:49 AM
    • Alps' Roads

I point out that Michigan lefts or "superstreets" often involve double U-turns, and I believe there are triples as well.

Duke87

• Last Login: Today at 01:03:19 AM

Funky. Appears intended as temporary pending future extension of the road, but still funky.
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

SignGeek101

• Winnipeg sign geek and civil engineering student.

• Last Login: July 19, 2018, 09:05:19 PM

Funky. Appears intended as temporary pending future extension of the road, but still funky.

I thought the same thing.

Rothman

• Last Login: February 22, 2019, 07:51:21 PM

Reminds me of the end of the South Mall Arterial in Albany, NY, albeit it's only a single lane through the eooie (but double lanes leading to it):

https://goo.gl/maps/je2xqJDrtMp
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.