News:

why is this up in the corner now

Main Menu

Do-It-Yourself Road Signs

Started by Windfarmer, October 01, 2016, 11:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windfarmer

(Sorry if there's already a thread about this or if it goes elsewhere, I am new)

This thread is for displaying your road sign creations.
Signs must be made yourself, maybe on a drawing or created with software, for example.

This is one of my countless creations, I realize the Exit Only text is a bit off and I use my own arrows.
This account has been mostly abandoned as of 11 January 2018.

hbelkins

There's a "Road-Related Illustrations" thread (which I avoid) that's made for things like this.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

SignGeek101

Quote from: hbelkins on October 02, 2016, 04:48:13 PM
There's a "Road-Related Illustrations" thread (which I avoid) that's made for things like this.

https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?board=39.0

I'm surprised this hasn't been moved over by mods yet.

vtk

Not just a thread, but a whole sub-forum. I thought the original RRI thread was locked after the new subforum was started, because that thread was longer than Lord Of The Rings, but that no longer seems to be the case.
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

3web

if that image doesn't show up then go here: https://imgbomb.com/i/?oltzW

it's based off of a sign on I-15 that's near my house.
Who knows where the road goes? Of course! Google maps!

hbelkins

Quote from: vtk on October 03, 2016, 05:08:12 AM

Not just a thread, but a whole sub-forum. I thought the original RRI thread was locked after the new subforum was started, because that thread was longer than Lord Of The Rings, but that no longer seems to be the case.

That's true. But like I said, I avoid it because seeing people playing around with Photoshop or Paint holds no interest whatsoever for me.

Can we please get this thread locked and moved?

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.