AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New rules for political content in signatures and user profiles. See this thread for details.

Author Topic: General NBA thread  (Read 2148 times)

MantyMadTown

• UW-Madison

• Last Login: May 19, 2019, 12:57:43 PM
Re: General NBA thread
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2019, 11:14:46 PM »

I really don't think Portland has a chance over Golden State. The Bucks have been really good during these playoffs, plus the Raptors have a history of choking in them, so I think the Bucks will win against the Raptors in 5. I really think they'll surprise the Warriors in the Finals and give them a run for their money. My pick is Bucks in 7.

Fear the deer!
Forget the I-41 haters

ET21

• Last Login: Today at 11:48:15 AM
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2019, 02:49:40 PM »

NBA lottery was  :popcorn: :-D :-D :-D
The local weatherman, trust me I can be 99.9% right!
"Show where your going, without forgetting where your from"

Clinched:
IL: I-88, I-180, I-190, I-290, I-294, I-355, IL-390
IN: I-80, I-94
SD: I-190
WI: I-90, I-94
MI: I-94, I-196
MN: I-90

Big John

• Last Login: Today at 07:24:13 PM
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2019, 05:25:24 PM »

^^ especially with the Knicks fans convinced they would win the lottery.

Alps

• Everybody Obeys the Octagon

• Elimitante the truck trarffic,

• Last Login: Today at 07:08:41 PM
    • Alps' Roads
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2019, 08:43:32 PM »

^^ especially with the Knicks fans convinced they would win the lottery.
Not convinced, just hopeful, and resigned to the expected disappointment.

MantyMadTown

• UW-Madison

• Last Login: May 19, 2019, 12:57:43 PM
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2019, 12:48:18 PM »

I hated this lottery. The top 4 picks seemed completely random this year and I'm pretty pissed that the Lakers got the number 4 pick. I was pretty disappointed that the Knicks didn't get number 1 (because they had the worst record and I wanted Zion to be a good rival to the Sixers, Raptors, and Celtics), but at least the Pelicans get number 1 and the chance to draft Zion instead of some less-deserving big-market team like the Lakers.
Forget the I-41 haters

Henry

• Last Login: Today at 10:40:23 AM
    • Henry Watson's Online Freeway
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2019, 10:16:20 AM »

I hated this lottery. The top 4 picks seemed completely random this year and I'm pretty pissed that the Lakers got the number 4 pick. I was pretty disappointed that the Knicks didn't get number 1 (because they had the worst record and I wanted Zion to be a good rival to the Sixers, Raptors, and Celtics), but at least the Pelicans get number 1 and the chance to draft Zion instead of some less-deserving big-market team like the Lakers.
As a Bulls fan, I hated that they missed out on the Number 1 pick, but this isn't the first time a less-deserving team won the lottery. One draft that comes to mind is 1993, in which the Magic, who had just missed the playoffs by a hair at 41-41, won their second straight lottery, while the worst teams like the Mavericks (11-71) and Bullets (21-61) were more deserving and could've really used it. Of course, they traded their pick to the Warriors, and the guy who had been drafted No. 1 that year eventually ended up in Washington (where he oversaw the Bullets' transformation into the Wizards) before moving on to Sacramento (where he helped them achieve their greatest success so far).
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.