AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

Please select what day(s) would be best to reschedule the Utica meet.

July 11
- 5 (27.8%)
July 18
- 8 (44.4%)
July 25
- 5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closes: May 31, 2020, 05:50:57 PM

Author Topic: Utica NY Road Enthusiast Meet III - Postponed (New Date, TBD)  (Read 3124 times)

baugh17

• Last Login: Today at 09:45:43 PM
    • New York Routes
Re: Utica NY Road Enthusiast Meet III - Postponed (New Date, TBD)
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2020, 06:04:32 PM »

So, we were supposed to have a meet this weekend.  Well, it's not happening for obvious reasons, and probably not a bad thing as it is snowing outside my house as I type this.  Anyways, with New York's reopening plan in place, I'm comfortable enough to say that we will (hopefully) be able to officially reschedule the meet in July.  The only question is when?  So I have added a poll to help me figure out which date of the three Saturdays in July besides the 4th would be best.  The poll will remain open through May 31 with the plan to announce a new date sometime during the first week in June.

Let me know if there are any questions.

vdeane

• Last Login: Today at 08:15:29 PM
    • New York State Roads
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2020, 08:24:10 PM »

I'm afraid I have no idea what my July is going to look like as of yet.  I'll know more when I find out if/when we'll have our family picnic this year.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

74/171FAN

• Last Login: Today at 07:27:19 PM
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2020, 04:21:49 PM »

Crazily enough, I can most likely actually make this meet now dependent on the restriction of gathering sizes at that point.
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.