Crooked Cops Steal From Tornado-Damaged Home Depot

Started by Brian556, November 23, 2019, 03:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian556

Dallas, TX: Two Sheriffs Deputies that were hired by Home Depot to provide off-duty security were caught stealing. They were hired to protect-the tornado-damaged store, but instead stole things, and returned them to other Home Depot locations. One was Hispanic male, the other was white female.

Not long ago in Dallas, another female officer went home to the wrong apartment and shot an innocent man whom she though was in intruder in her apartment

I wouldn't be surprised if they have lower standards for female and maybe minority officers in order to be politically correct

Law enforcement really needs to start administering IQ tests to weed out the dummies.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/affidavit-deputy-was-in-uniform-when-he-returned-items-with-damaged-home-depot-stores-labels

NE2

Quote from: Brian556 on November 23, 2019, 03:27:09 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they have lower standards for female and maybe minority officers in order to be politically correct
OK boomer. You're forgetting the first rule of cops: ACAB.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Alps

Clearly we set our forum's standards too low for the likes of you to end up in here, Brian.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.