News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

/

Started by radDFW, August 29, 2020, 04:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoadsByArco

/
/

ozarkman417

There are already a couple threads relating to Minecraft on this forum.

Using the mod IndustrialCraft 2: Nuclear Control (Minecraft Version: 1.7.10), I made some BGSes that look like this:

Clearly not as realistic as the one the OP/KEK made, but these are very easy and quick to produce. I suppose the alternative would be lots of map-based signs. I used brackets to indicate the different highway systems: {XX} for Interstates, [XX] for US Routes, and (XX) for state routes. After I created these signs, I installed a mod that has more realistic gantries (not shown). I can't believe it's been over three years since these signs were first put up.

ozarkman417

Picture from above post:

What is the texture/resource/data pack used in these images?

KEK Inc.

Oh hi!  One of the challenges I had was trying to fit everything to the squares.  I can't make custom aspect ratios.

Here's some more.

I have more on this thread:
https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=14747.25

Take the road less traveled.

KEK Inc.

It's been a while since I played Minecraft, but sometimes when they update the server, the maps break.  Huntington was almost entirely signed.
Take the road less traveled.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.