News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

RIP Rush Limbaugh

Started by hbelkins, February 21, 2021, 12:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbelkins

Not sure how long this thread will stay open before it turns into a crapshow and gets locked, but whether you liked or loathed his politics, you have to admit that he was a master of his craft at radio broadcasting. He singlehandedly revived the talk radio format, especially on AM.'

His syndicators have said they plan to continue the show with a mix of guest hosts (he'd had several in heavy rotation since his cancer diagnosis last year) and "best of" clips.

My understanding is the last day he was on the air was Feb. 2. I've not been listening since I started working from home nearly a year ago, but my last time to hear him was Jan. 29. I went to Lexington for a doctor's appointment and listened to his show on my way home. He was complaining that day about being very hoarse and having difficulty speaking.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.