News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Funny Signs

Started by haljackey, February 05, 2009, 01:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agentsteel53

Quote from: BigMatt on August 08, 2009, 03:29:35 AM

Im sure this is REAL funny for any USC fan
Cause theres this thing that UT has mutiple times (almost all the time) and it's called VICTORY!!!!

.. USC hasn't exactly been the fail capital of the world as far as recent national championships.  (not that I'm a USC fan - UCLA provides a similar quality of education for one-fifth the cost!) 
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

njroadhorse

Quote from: agentsteel53 on August 08, 2009, 04:08:38 PM

Cause theres this thing that UT has mutiple times (almost all the time) and it's called VICTORY!!!!

.. USC hasn't exactly been the fail capital of the world as far as recent national championships.  (not that I'm a USC fan - UCLA provides a similar quality of education for one-fifth the cost!) 
I think his point is that USC is recent epic fail capital of college football, coming so close so many times.  Go Buckeyes.
NJ Roads FTW!
Quote from: agentsteel53 on September 30, 2009, 04:04:11 PM
I-99... the Glen Quagmire of interstate routes??

florida

So many roads...so little time.

agentsteel53

eh, anyone that has had a championship in the last 15 years or so is ineligible to complain.

I moved to Boston in 1986, after the last Celtics championship and just in time for the Sox/Mets incident... so I know what it is like to be in a drought.

Oddly, I moved out in May '04 - saw a couple of Patriots Super Bowls but for the Red Sox, I was definitely the motivating factor that turned their luck around ;)
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

getemngo

~ Sam from Michigan

algorerhythms

Oddly, I don't remember UT going to the championship game last year...  :-D

bugo

Quote from: njroadhorse on August 08, 2009, 04:30:03 PM
I think his point is that USC is recent epic fail capital of college football, coming so close so many times.  Go Buckeyes.

"Teh" Ohio State has been blown out by SEC teams twice in the last five years in the NC game. 

As for the Texas/U$C game, the only way I would enjoy that game is if the middle of the football field split open and both teams were swallowed by the earth. 

Scott5114

Why can't they make football like The Price Is Right and come up with a way for both teams to lose?
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

algorerhythms

Quote from: BigMatt on August 09, 2009, 06:38:05 PM
Quote from: algorerhythms on August 09, 2009, 06:30:31 PM

Well at least they weren't like OU and LOST there bowl game
Yup. Can't lose a game you didn't play.

City

Saw this in the Highway Number Game, have to show this.  :-D

Will you actually go the center of some chili when you exit? :p

BigMattFromTexas

Quote from: algorerhythms on August 09, 2009, 11:27:28 PM
Quote from: BigMatt on August 09, 2009, 06:38:05 PM
Quote from: algorerhythms on August 09, 2009, 06:30:31 PM

Well at least they weren't like OU and LOST there bowl game
Yup. Can't lose a game you didn't play.
whats that supposed to mean UT played in the Fiesta Bowl

Scott5114

Wait, winning some inconsequential bowl game is better than going to the championship game and losing? Whuh?

(n.b. I despise the OU football program for rendering Interstate 35 and SH-9 inaccessible on a weekly basis in the fall and their fans generally making obnoxious pests of themselves, so really I couldn't give a rat's ass if Bob Stoops did us all a favor and fucked off.)

SSOWorld

Here's a funny pic that might serve as a hint ;)

Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

PAHighways

Quote from: Scott5114 on August 09, 2009, 07:58:47 PMWhy can't they make football like The Price Is Right and come up with a way for both teams to lose?

It might happen this NFL season as the Browns and Bengals both play the Lions.  :)

Hellfighter

WillWeaverRVA

She can see our nation's future...
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

Scott5114

Other Scott, I actually created something like that for another forum when one of its threads was drifting OT...

SSOWorld

Quote from: Scott5114 on August 21, 2009, 05:29:44 AM
Other Scott, I actually created something like that for another forum when one of its threads was drifting OT...

No services? :hmm:
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

bugo

Quote from: Scott5114 on August 14, 2009, 05:08:04 PM
Wait, winning some inconsequential bowl game is better than going to the championship game and losing? Whuh?

(n.b. I despise the OU football program for rendering Interstate 35 and SH-9 inaccessible on a weekly basis in the fall and their fans generally making obnoxious pests of themselves, so really I couldn't give a rat's ass if Bob Stoops did us all a favor and fucked off.)

Couldn't have said it better myself.  Stoops is an egotistical, win-at-any-cost prick.

Scott5114

QuoteCouldn't have said it better myself. 

Oh, I'm sure you could have. ;)

WNYroadgeek

US71

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

US71

Now, how do you pronounce this?  :-D

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

haljackey

I'm back, and I brought a few funny sign pics with me:

Straight ahead for bus, but turn right for cheese!!!!

??? Which way should I take to get to the 401?

In short, don't hit the kids.

Someone's been tampering with the message board again!  :-P

SPARTA!!!!!

I hoped you enjoyed them!
-Haljackey

D-Dey65

Does National Lampoon still pay people to send images of dirty signs? Because I saw this at a miniature golf course along Portion Road(Suffolk County Road 16) in Holbrook, New York on my recent vacation there.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.