News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Wyomingroutes.org completed

Started by corco, October 24, 2010, 10:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corco

Give it a look if you so choose

www.wyomingroutes.org - Several thousands of photos of Wyoming roads.

I'm moving to Nebraska in January, so I'll be embarking on driving every mile of state highway in my 3rd of 50 states- Nebraska!

Chris

Wow, great job! How many miles have you driven for this project?

corco

Within Wyoming I'd ballpark about 20,000. My car had 40,000 on it when I got here, now it has 70,000, and I put at least 5,000 on rental cars just within Wyoming. The 30,000 on my car also includes a few long roadtrips outside of Wyoming and day-to-day driving, so probably 20 total.

The system is about 7,500 if I'm not mistaken, so 20,000 isn't horrible given that there was a lot of doubling back and I didn't do it in one fell swoop (I drove WYO 487 at least 7 times, for instance). If I did it all at once I probably could have done it in half that many miles.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.