News:

See the Forum Status page for any planned Forum maintenance or alerts on Forum outages.

Main Menu

Why is the travel mapping board still up?

Started by I-57/Route 66 Fan, September 09, 2026, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I-57/Route 66 Fan

I am just asking because, I almost accidentally posted something there earlier this week.
Everything Is Better On The Radio


I Hope To Re-Activate Old Threads


Cancel I-11, I-14, I-2, I-73, I-74 in North Carolina, I-57 in Arkansas, I-42, and I-41, like now


As a human I approve of this post


Warning: My opinions might not be true


Scott5114

Someone might need to look up an old discussion there.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

I-57/Route 66 Fan

Everything Is Better On The Radio


I Hope To Re-Activate Old Threads


Cancel I-11, I-14, I-2, I-73, I-74 in North Carolina, I-57 in Arkansas, I-42, and I-41, like now


As a human I approve of this post


Warning: My opinions might not be true

vdeane

Quote from: I-57/Route 66 Fan on September 09, 2026, 04:25:21 PMI am just asking because, I almost accidentally posted something there earlier this week.
It's worth noting that the board is locked - you can't actually post there.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Alex

Quote from: I-57/Route 66 Fan on September 09, 2026, 04:25:21 PMI am just asking because, I almost accidentally posted something there earlier this week.

Was originally asked if we could keep it up until they got things up and running on the travelmapping site. Otherwise have kept it for archival purposes.