News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

HighwayMaster is Back!

Started by HighwayMaster, June 10, 2011, 05:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighwayMaster

Hello to all forum members!

This is HighwayMaster, and after a 1 1/2 year hiatus, I have decided to return to the AARoads Forum. Some of you may remember that I was blocked by agentsteel53 for "posting inane comments to raise my post total to 200". Well, I promise that this will not happen again. I have browsed this forum many times lately and thought that I should return and join the fun.:colorful:

That's all,

HighwayMaster
Life is too short not to have Tim Hortons donuts.

agentsteel53

so you'll instead post inane comments for other reasons?

great.  :ded:
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Quote from: HighwayMaster on June 10, 2011, 05:13:23 PM
Hello to all forum members!

This is HighwayMaster, and after a 1 1/2 year hiatus, I have decided to return to the AARoads Forum. Some of you may remember that I was blocked by agentsteel53 for "posting inane comments to raise my post total to 200". Well, I promise that this will not happen again. I have browsed this forum many times lately and thought that I should return and join the fun.:colorful:

That's all,

HighwayMaster

You brothers, or cousins, with Alex Dent, aka The Premier?
Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

HighwayMaster

No, and that should relieve agentsteel.
Life is too short not to have Tim Hortons donuts.

Alps

Highway, glad you have a new attitude and hopefully you've learned from past mistakes.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.