News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Video camera for sale

Started by hbelkins, March 07, 2013, 10:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbelkins

Since Steve gave the OK for me to post and suggested I keep the post here instead of in "Off Topic:"

I have a Panasonic SDR-H40 video camcorder for sale. It saves video to a 40 GB hard drive, and also has a card slot for an SDHC card, so you can theoretically put a 32 GB card in the slot and have 72 GB of storage space (about 10 hours of highest quality video). The camera has a 42x optical zoom, automatic and manual focus features, and will also take still pictures. It's in decent physical shape (has a couple of scratches on the top of it) and works great. Included with the camera are the original box, AV cable, USB cable, battery, battery charger and the hard-to-find AC adapter cable. I also have a small case that the camera will slide into to protect it when you're on the go with it. The software CD is not included but the camera works with iMovie. There may be a download available from Panasonic as well. These are going for as much as $250 on eBay. I'm asking $125 and will deliver if the buyer will be attending either the Monticello, NY or Ashland, KY meets. Add $20 if I need to ship it to you. I'd rather see it go to a friend or a fellow "roadie" than some random stranger, so if you're interested, shoot me a PM. I also put this on my Facebook page. If I don't get any bites by the end of the weekend, I guess I'll put it on either Craigslist or eBay.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Molandfreak

I'm interested! What year did you buy the camcorder?
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on December 05, 2023, 08:24:57 PM
AASHTO attributes 28.5% of highway inventory shrink to bad road fan social media posts.

hbelkins

I bought it in 2009 as a new-in-box display model. I haven't used it very much. Shortly after I bought it, I came into a different camera that I'm using now. It had basically been put up and I had been intending to sell it, but after I bought a new digital camera and decided to sell my old one to help recoup some of the costs, I decided to go ahead and part with this one.

hbelkins

Quote from: Molandfreak on March 07, 2013, 11:59:52 PM

Are you still interested? If not, I have another offer from a member of this forum.

Molandfreak

Quote from: hbelkins on March 08, 2013, 11:25:14 PM
Quote from: Molandfreak on March 07, 2013, 11:59:52 PM

Are you still interested? If not, I have another offer from a member of this forum.
Go ahead and take that one. It'll be a week before I could come to a decision.
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on December 05, 2023, 08:24:57 PM
AASHTO attributes 28.5% of highway inventory shrink to bad road fan social media posts.

hbelkins

The camera has been sold. Mods may feel free to delete the entire thread if they wish.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.