Changing one letter of a thread title

Started by hotdogPi, January 31, 2021, 09:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kphoger

Quote from: WillWeaverRVA on December 29, 2023, 08:43:32 AM
Best Chain Businesses That Don't Have a Cu--*gets banned*

Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Best Chain Businesses That Don't Have A Curt Following

Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Best Chain Businesses That Don't Have A Cult Hollowing
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Scott5114

"AirTran fare will soar to $8.50 per ride next spring, Port Authority says". Sounds like a steal, even under 2014 prices. No wonder they got merged into Southwest.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

vdeane

AirTrain fare will soar to $8.50 per ride next spring, Pot Authority says

Not sure where this AirTrain goes, but I'm sure everyone gets real high.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Big John

AirTrain fire will soar to $8.50 per ride next spring, Port Authority says - passengers are already getting burned.

CNGL-Leudimin

Oddest (first born) People whose FULL name is used to Name a Local Street
Oldest (first torn) People whose FULL name is used to Name a Local Street
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

Big John

MATraveler128

Mowing company to repay Marines whose vehicles were sold during deployment
Decommission 128 south of Peabody!

Lowest untraveled number: 56

WillWeaverRVA

What are we doing New Year's Eve 2025? - hey, it's never too early to start planning

Happy Pubic Domain Day! - gets locked immediately

New Law Could Install "Dill Switches" in All New Vehicles - finally, cars will have pickle dispensers
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

Big John

Hippy New Year 2024! - Get back to feeling groovy man!

MATraveler128

Big John

Takumi

Weediest Cities In America (2024): the sequel to Hippy New Year
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Takumi on January 02, 2024, 12:25:11 PM
Weediest Cities In America (2024): the sequel to Hippy New Year

Strong contended Weed and Weedpatch in California would be front runners.

CNGL-Leudimin

Spoiler for the next "time traveling" thread I'll create: Happy New Year 2025!
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

Big John

"Letter caused closure of rest area" - Hope Vanna White didn't vowel things up too much.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Big John on January 02, 2024, 08:02:46 PM
"Letter caused closure of rest area" - Hope Vanna White didn't vowel things up too much.

She had a vowel obstruction.

7/8

Merication:
1) To make something more Merican (could include increasing usage of U.S. customary units)
2) A vacation in Merica

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: 7/8 on January 02, 2024, 10:11:14 PM
Merication:
1) To make something more Merican (could include increasing usage of U.S. customary units)
2) A vacation in Merica

I think this is needed for Finland.  They can blame their "favorite son" for having it forced upon them.

kphoger

Quote from: Scott5114 on December 30, 2023, 09:13:01 AM
"AirTran fare will soar to $8.50 per ride next spring, Port Authority says".

Every time I see the thread topic, that's what I think it actually says!
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Big John

Fright mapping - where to find haunted houses

MATraveler128

Fight mapping - where to find wrestling events.

GaryV

Minor things that annoy you-ports edition - When your cruise ship itinerary gets changed

WillWeaverRVA

Creams about this forum - gets locked immediately

Sears/S-Mart Death Watch - where will Ash get his boomstick from now?

Sears/Kmart Death Match - probably would've been more interesting 20 years ago

Sears/Kmart Death March - the tragic tale of a particularly dark period of the department store wars

Mandala effects that happened to you - hey, meditation is a good thing

Anyone ever get the luxury to stab at a downtown hotel? - potentially an extension of Fight Mapping

Rental cars and trolls - when you go to pick up your rental and someone took all the wheels off
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

formulanone

Quote from: BlueOutback7 on January 08, 2024, 09:35:58 AM
Fight mapping - where to find wrestling events.

...the ultimate battle between cartographers' desired paper towns! I can sense the pre-fight trash talk now; one decides to make a political boundary blue, the other argues over the projection, suddenly there's a wise crack about one inch equaling too many miles, and the other stabs him with a compass rose.

Big John

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.