Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
 on: Today at 03:41:36 PM 
Started by Roadgeekteen - Last post by cockroachking
45 mph?

on: Today at 03:32:36 PM 
Started by kphoger - Last post by Big John
Celebrities

I don't understand why so many people are star-struck.

on: Today at 03:28:18 PM 
Started by 1 - Last post by odditude
disclaimer: no clue if this is practical or not due to geography/permitting/row/etc...

but such an interchange would also ideally tie directly into NJ 55, similar in intent if not design to the reconstructed Exit 8 with NJ 133.

on: Today at 03:25:37 PM 
Started by mukade - Last post by PurdueBill
As somebody who started his career at the old Indiana State Highway Commission (predecessor name to INDOT), the post above this one applied when I was there in the late 1970's and early 1980's - relinquish as many roads as possible.

I get annoyed when the relinquishment results in a less logical routing, such as US 50 through Bedford being moved to follow SR 37 instead of Mitchell Rd. to 16th St.

US 52 being routed onto Teal Road and down 4th Street and former 25 to get to the "new" 231 is another nutty one.  Probably less mileage overall on the books than its previous routing on the "bypass" Sagamore Parkway, but it is not a route meant for thru truck traffic or if people are bypassing an incident on 65 following 52.  Why sign such wacky routes?  (25 and 26 also being discontinuous now is another gripe I have moaned about many times before.)

on: Today at 03:25:21 PM 
Started by kphoger - Last post by Max Rockatansky
The Kardashian's

Hard to be overrated when something is closely to universally hated. 

Regarding Kim Kardashian, I never understood why so many dudes a decade ago were into her.  She looked way more attractive pre-plastic surgery but even then wasn’t anything super special.

on: Today at 03:25:19 PM 
Started by roadman65 - Last post by Big John
^^ "The sky"

on: Today at 03:23:06 PM 
Started by KCRoadFan - Last post by Rothman
I am surprised that county's solution didn't result in more thefts.

on: Today at 03:19:43 PM 
Started by roadman65 - Last post by webny99
"What's up?"

Sort of like "how are you?" but much worse IMO. It was a greeting I hated growing up because I never really knew how to respond to it in a way that didn't sound tacky. I still dislike it, but now I'll usually just respond with "hey, how's it going?" or something. That way both parties have asked a question and not gotten an answer, so we're at least on level playing field.  :D

on: Today at 03:17:03 PM 
Started by kphoger - Last post by XamotCGC
The Kardashian's 

on: Today at 03:07:55 PM 
Started by wriddle082 - Last post by webny99
If I'm picking up on the clue... TX 99/Grand Pkwy?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.