Regional Boards > Southeast

Future Interstate 587 (Zebulon-Greenville)

<< < (92/93) > >>

tolbs17:
Anybody has details of when the I-587 exit numbers and signage are supposed to go up like what month and everything?

The Wesley Church Rd exit sign is still missing here.

bob7374:

--- Quote from: tolbs17 on January 01, 2022, 02:13:40 PM ---Anybody has details of when the I-587 exit numbers and signage are supposed to go up like what month and everything?

The Wesley Church Rd exit sign is still missing here.

--- End quote ---
I haven't heard anything. NCDOT was waiting for their application to move US 264 back to part of its original alignment from AASHTO before designing the new exit signs. Don't know if the AASHTO Committee met in the fall, yet approved the application. I am sure NCDOT will let the officials in Greenville know when the signs are about to be put up and that news will make it quickly to the local media.

tolbs17:
I just know US-264 in Wilson County needs resurfacing which will be done later this year before the I-587 signs go up I'm sure.

BlueOutback7:
When is I-587 in North Carolina going to be signposted? I know that NCDOT received approval, but is it happening soon?

sprjus4:

--- Quote from: tolbs17 on January 17, 2022, 11:45:54 AM ---I just know US-264 in Wilson County needs resurfacing which will be done later this year before the I-587 signs go up I'm sure.

--- End quote ---
That section is already up to interstate standards. A resurfacing may be needed, but it is not necessary to be designated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version