Regional Boards > Midwest - Great Lakes

Elgin-O'Hare Tollway

<< < (2/133) > >>

Revive 755:
I got a couple quick glances at a sign layout for the western end of the EOE recently:

* It appears the EOE will be numbered as IL 390.

* It appears the EB exit to IL 19 will be Exit 7.

* Looked like there was going to be some sort of mainline I-Pass gantry signing - something along the lines of 'I-Pass/toll collected ahead/toll amount.'

Brandon:

--- Quote from: Revive 755 on June 11, 2013, 05:19:48 PM ---I got a couple quick glances at a sign layout for the western end of the EOE recently:

* It appears the EOE will be numbered as IL 390.

* It appears the EB exit to IL 19 will be Exit 7.

* Looked like there was going to be some sort of mainline I-Pass gantry signing - something along the lines of 'I-Pass/toll collected ahead/toll amount.'

--- End quote ---

IIRC, the EOE will be all electronic tolling.

IL-390 sounds like they're prepping it for I-390 (given how Illinois slaps an I-number on damn near everything).

mgk920:
Is there any discussion of extending the EOT westward to that US 20 feed that I mentioned in another thread at any time in the foreseeable future?

Mike

Brandon:

--- Quote from: mgk920 on June 12, 2013, 12:32:20 AM ---Is there any discussion of extending the EOT westward to that US 20 feed that I mentioned in another thread at any time in the foreseeable future?

Mike

--- End quote ---

None that I've seen currently.

Henry:

--- Quote from: Brandon on June 11, 2013, 05:48:49 PM ---IL-390 sounds like they're prepping it for I-390 (given how Illinois slaps an I-number on damn near everything).

--- End quote ---
And we're still waiting for I-394 to happen...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version