News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Hello from Denver area

Started by Mark68, March 07, 2012, 03:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark68

Been accessing AARoads for years, but just decided to join the forum. I just moved back to the Denver area after having lived in Portland, OR for over two years.

I grew up in Southern California (Orange/Riverside Counties) and still have family there, so occasionally visit. Also love visiting Reno & Vegas.

Have driven between CO & Dallas a few times (not recently, though) as well as from Denver to St Louis and Denver to Decatur, AL (more recently). Due to fiancee's family being from New England, have driven around there, as well (love I-93 thru the Notch).

Favorite road: US 395 from Adelanto, CA to Reno.
Honorable mention(s): Historic US 30 thru Columbia River Gorge & US 550 from Ouray to Durango.

Least favorite road: I-84 from Baker City to Ontario, OR.
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."~Yogi Berra

Alex

Takumi

Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

agentsteel53

Quote from: Mark68 on March 07, 2012, 03:56:01 AM
Least favorite road: I-84 from Baker City to Ontario, OR.

may I ask why this one?  I've never given it much thought one way or the other.

(agreed on US-395, btw.  my favorite as well.  through Carson/Reno it is pretty boring, but north of there it picks up again in quality)
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.