Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic

What brand of toilet paper have you been buying during the pandemic?

(1/9) > >>

Pink Jazz:
I would like to know, what brand of toilet paper have you been buying in the pandemic?

I mostly have been buying Angel Soft, since it seems to be readily available and is good quality for the price.

Max Rockatansky:
The same as always; Exchange Select.  I never had a TP locating issue during of the COVID supply nonsense. 

J N Winkler:
I chose "Other" (meaning "None") since we are still working through an overstockage of paper goods (not just toilet paper, but also paper towels) that pre-dates the pandemic by at least four years.

Pink Jazz:

--- Quote from: J N Winkler on October 13, 2021, 02:02:59 PM ---I chose "Other" (meaning "None") since we are still working through an overstockage of paper goods (not just toilet paper, but also paper towels) that pre-dates the pandemic by at least four years.

--- End quote ---

Paper towels I switch back and forth between Bounty and Brawny.  I tried Sparkle (Georgia Pacific's lower cost brand) once and it wasn't so good, so with PT I tend to use more of the premium brands. Premium brands aren't so important for me with TP (the three premium brands being Charmin, Quilted Northern, and Cottonelle).

Interestingly, it seems like with TP and PT the brands that are more likely to sell out based on my experience are the premium brands and the store brands, leaving behind the lower cost name brands (Charmin Essentials, Angel Soft, and Scott for TP, and Bounty Essentials, Sparkle, and Scott for PT).

abefroman329:

--- Quote from: J N Winkler on October 13, 2021, 02:02:59 PM ---I chose "Other" (meaning "None")
--- End quote ---

What?!

--- Quote from: J N Winkler on October 13, 2021, 02:02:59 PM ---since we are still working through an overstockage of paper goods (not just toilet paper, but also paper towels) that pre-dates the pandemic by at least four years.

--- End quote ---

Phew!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version