Daily conversation: What is the worst possible answer?

Started by kphoger, July 17, 2025, 10:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryV



Big John

Quote from: GaryV on September 13, 2026, 08:06:10 AM
Quote from: xonhulu on September 13, 2026, 04:40:34 AM2026-09-13:

What does this sign mean?



No rappers allowed.
Playground equipment where everyone falls off when rocked.

I-57/Route 66 Fan

Everything Is Better On The Radio


I Hope To Re-Activate Old Threads


Cancel I-11, I-14, I-2, I-73, I-74 in North Carolina, I-57 in Arkansas, I-42, and I-41, like now


As a human I approve of this post


Warning: My opinions might not be true

Mapmikey

Quote from: xonhulu on September 13, 2026, 04:40:34 AM2026-09-13:

What does this sign mean?



Not only is it missing a couple legs, the spider ahead is also a little nuts, as it is completely off its rocker.

pderocco

Quote from: xonhulu on September 13, 2026, 04:40:34 AM2026-09-13:

What does this sign mean?


I don't know what "Rocker" means, but the symbol is an ancient Egyptian heiroglyphic for "crash-prone".

SSOWorld

Quote from: GaryV on September 13, 2026, 08:06:10 AM
Quote from: xonhulu on September 13, 2026, 04:40:34 AM2026-09-13:

What does this sign mean?


go ahead. try to 360 the roundabout. Your tires will appreciate it.

No rappers allowed.
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

TheHighwayMan3561

Let me take you down, cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields

elsmere241

Quote from: xonhulu on September 13, 2026, 04:40:34 AM2026-09-13:

What does this sign mean?



Prince is back from the dead and has updated his symbol.  "Rocker" is the name of his new album.

xonhulu

Quote from: elsmere241 on September 13, 2026, 06:32:07 PM
Quote from: xonhulu on September 13, 2026, 04:40:34 AM2026-09-13:

What does this sign mean?



Prince is back from the dead and has updated his symbol.  "Rocker" is the name of his new album.

And what a great way to advertise it, on a freeway exit outside Butte, MT.

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Declan127

Imma New Yoikah, fuggedaboudit!

1995hoo

Quote from: xonhulu on September 13, 2026, 04:40:34 AM2026-09-13:

What does this sign mean?



If you're a mod, use a different route.
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

kphoger

Quote from: Scott5114 on September 12, 2026, 07:45:38 PM2026-09-12:
I'm about to take a trip which should clinch I-70 for me. However, it's still closed in Topeka, so instead I'm going to have 2160.07 out of 2171.71 miles, or 99.47% completion. What should I do about this?

Count it anyway.



Quote from: xonhulu on September 13, 2026, 04:40:34 AM2026-09-13:

What does this sign mean?



The first four exits go literally nowhere.

He Is Already Here! Let's Go, Flamingo!
Dost thou understand the graveness of the circumstances?
Deut 23:13
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: PKDIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

kphoger

14 SEP 2026

How should public transportation be funded?

He Is Already Here! Let's Go, Flamingo!
Dost thou understand the graveness of the circumstances?
Deut 23:13
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: PKDIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Declan127

Quote from: kphoger on September 14, 2026, 11:30:11 AM14 SEP 2026

How should public transportation be funded?

With the money they otherwise launder
Imma New Yoikah, fuggedaboudit!

Mapmikey

Quote from: kphoger on September 14, 2026, 11:30:11 AM14 SEP 2026

How should public transportation be funded?

Through a comprehensive omnibus bill.

I-57/Route 66 Fan

Quote from: kphoger on September 14, 2026, 11:30:11 AM14 SEP 2026

How should public transportation be funded?
Money picked up by recycling all the cans in the trash can found in all vehicles and stations.
Everything Is Better On The Radio


I Hope To Re-Activate Old Threads


Cancel I-11, I-14, I-2, I-73, I-74 in North Carolina, I-57 in Arkansas, I-42, and I-41, like now


As a human I approve of this post


Warning: My opinions might not be true

Big John

Quote from: kphoger on September 14, 2026, 11:30:11 AM14 SEP 2026

How should public transportation be funded?
through pledges, ala PBS.

kphoger

Quote from: I-57/Route 66 Fan on September 14, 2026, 12:07:16 PMMoney picked up by recycling all the cans in the trash can found in all vehicles and stations.

This might end up being the worst possible answer, chiefly because it assumes there's a profit to be made in recycling garbage.

He Is Already Here! Let's Go, Flamingo!
Dost thou understand the graveness of the circumstances?
Deut 23:13
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: PKDIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

1995hoo

"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

pderocco


MikeTheActuary


kphoger

Quote from: kphoger on September 14, 2026, 11:30:11 AM14 SEP 2026

How should public transportation be funded?

For agencies that are struggling and barely provide minimal service, cut the fare in half.  The increased ridership attracted by the lower fare will more than make up for it, generating a net positive.

For agencies that are doing well and provide excellent service, double the fare.  High ridership will be maintained due to the high level of service, generating a net positive.

He Is Already Here! Let's Go, Flamingo!
Dost thou understand the graveness of the circumstances?
Deut 23:13
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: PKDIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Max Rockatansky


formulanone