News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Hi everyone!

Started by jjdoyle86, August 13, 2014, 11:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjdoyle86

Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in the never-ending construction zone that is DFW, and have seen some great new highways be built. I've enjoyed lurking for a while and hope I can add to the fun!

Zeffy

Greetings from New Jersey!  :sombrero:
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

Alps

Greetings from New Jersey!  :sombrero:

sammi

Greetings from New Jersey! :sombrero:

Greetings from Toronto! :sombrero:

KEVIN_224

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure there's plenty to geek and gawk at in the Dallas metroplex! :)

My greetings come from Connecticut...the Tax U 2 Death State. :(

bugo

I live in the camper shell north of you.

freebrickproductions

Welcome to the forums!
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Arkansastravelguy

Greetings from the "We build nothing because we have no money" State of Arkansas! Welcome!

US71

Quote from: Arkansastravelguy on August 14, 2014, 09:11:57 AM
Greetings from the "We build nothing because we have no money" State of Arkansas! Welcome!
Incorrect. It's "we waste money on stuff we don't need, then complain we have no money" :p
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

formulanone

Greetings from sombrero! :Alabama:

Arkansastravelguy

Quote from: US71 on August 14, 2014, 09:53:49 AM
Incorrect. It's "we waste money on stuff we don't need, then complain we have no money" :p
Like the endless number of spur routes to the middle of nowhere?

hotdogPi

Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 35, 40, 107, 109, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

Lowest untraveled: 25

US71

Quote from: Arkansastravelguy on August 14, 2014, 10:01:27 AM

And the half mile highways to business interests like the chicken plant and the charcoal plant ;)
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Alex

Welcome to the board!

adventurernumber1

Greetings from Georgia!  :bigass:
Now alternating between different highway shields for my avatar - my previous highway shield avatar for the last few years was US 76.

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127322363@N08/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vJ3qa8R-cc44Cv6ohio1g

xcellntbuy

Greetings from south Florida (next two weeks) and then middle Georgia (thereafter) :wave:

bugo

It's sad that AHTD has such a bad reputation that a welcome thread started by a guy from Texas turns into a bashfest of Arkansas.

Brandon

Quote from: US71 on August 14, 2014, 10:33:53 AM
Quote from: Arkansastravelguy on August 14, 2014, 10:01:27 AM

And the half mile highways to business interests like the chicken plant and the charcoal plant ;)

Could be worse.  We have an interstate to Hennepin, a town of a thousand people.  Why?  Why not!
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.