News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hi everyone!

Started by misterjimmy, November 26, 2014, 10:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misterjimmy

Glad to be here! Jim from Ohio, by way of NY/MA/MD/MI.  Ex-OTR/regional/local trucker.  Been a road geek since before I knew what one was, and back then didn't know there were others like me.  It's great to be home!! :D
"Clearview sucks. No, seriously: what's with that stupid lower case 'L'?"

Alex

Welcome to the board!

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

SignGeek101

Welcome from cold Winnipeg!

adventurernumber1

Greetings from the Deep South!! It's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope you enjoy the forum. It is a marvelous place for the community of road enthusiasts.
Now alternating between different highway shields for my avatar - my previous highway shield avatar for the last few years was US 76.

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127322363@N08/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vJ3qa8R-cc44Cv6ohio1g

hotdogPi

Welcome from New England!
Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 35, 40, 107, 109, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

Lowest untraveled: 25

Zeffy

Welcome from the Garden State!  ;-)
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

amroad17

Welcome from someone 60 miles away who also was an OTR (albeit in a six-wheeler) trucker!
I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

misterjimmy

Quote from: amroad17 on November 28, 2014, 12:42:00 AM
Welcome from someone 60 miles away who also was an OTR (albeit in a six-wheeler) trucker!

Hi Amroad! I'll bet some days sucked just as bad on 6 wheels as they did on 18 :)  Some days I kinda miss it, though....
"Clearview sucks. No, seriously: what's with that stupid lower case 'L'?"

vtk

Greetings. There are several forum members from the Columbus area; I'm probably the farthest west out of those. I'm also a professional driver on four wheels (railroad crew transportation).
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

amroad17

Quote from: misterjimmy on November 29, 2014, 11:09:18 AM
Quote from: amroad17 on November 28, 2014, 12:42:00 AM

Hi Amroad! I'll bet some days sucked just as bad on 6 wheels as they did on 18 :)  Some days I kinda miss it, though....
Yes, but I really enjoyed it!  I do miss it.
I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

OCGuy81

Welcome! I think you'll enjoy it here.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.