News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Old Videos

Started by KillerTux, June 03, 2010, 11:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerTux

Is this guy a member here? because he has some awesome vids like the one below. I spotted button copy MD I-695, US 222 and a lot of older DE signs.

agentsteel53

I don't believe so.  I've been trying to get a hold of him for a while, especially to see if he'd scan in the older still pictures that he combined into some of his videos.
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

froggie

The first three minutes of this one is my normal commute route, and looks drastically different today thanks to the Wilson Bridge project...

Alex

I have corresponded with him (Dave) a few times over the last almost ten years. He mailed me a VHS tape in 2001 covering a good deal of his videos that are now on youtube and I have watched it several times. One of my favorite things about it is that his video of I-295 southbound in Delaware captured signage for the Ocean Highway. The Ocean Highway trailblazers were removed by 1991 or so.

haljackey

Here's one of my favorite old highway videos:

huskeroadgeek

There's a youtube user named HighwayHank1 that has a bunch of old road videos. He is a retired trucker, and most of his recent stuff is just about trucks, but his older stuff includes a bunch of videos from the late 80s and early 90s of trips taken in his truck.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.