News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hey, I'm new here :D from KY!

Started by WolfGuy100, January 16, 2011, 03:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolfGuy100

Hello, guys!
I'm new here and I'm just a dude who's into general interests, especially roads, traffic signs and signals. I'm from Kentucky which it doesn't have anything special about their roads lol. Except maybe Louisville, but I don't go there XD. Anyway, feel free to say hello to me!

PS: The thread about road-related drawing thread is the reason why I'm here.

mightyace

Welcome from someone in your neighbor to the south!

The road related illustrations is one of my favorite threads even though I'm not currently making signs myself.
My Flickr Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mightyace

I'm out of this F***KING PLACE!

BigMattFromTexas

Welcome to the forum, from Texas.
*As the creator of "Road Related Illustrations". I feel honored. Haha, jk.* Hope you enjoy posting and seeing other people's illustrations.
BigMatt

kurumi

Welcome, from Silicon Valley, and a guy who visited KY and found plenty interesting about its roads.

Bowling Green has a five-route "sine salad" assembly that I don't think can be found anywhere in California. Nearby is is a signed route number that most states cannot match.

I bet there are roads right around your area that we'd all be interested in!
My first SF/horror short story collection is available: "Young Man, Open Your Winter Eye"

Ian

Welcome from Cheesesteak Land! Kentucky also has those traffic signals with that odd visor combo which consists of "cutaway" visors on the red and yellow sections and a "tunnel" visor on the yellow section.
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

WolfGuy100

Quote from: PennDOTFan on January 17, 2011, 01:38:50 PM
Welcome from Cheesesteak Land! Kentucky also has those traffic signals with that odd visor combo which consists of "cutaway" visors on the red and yellow sections and a "tunnel" visor on the yellow section.
Haha, hey, Ian! Do you realize I'm Kyleman100 from Signal Traffic Forum? :D And I don't mind seeing signals like that! lol

And thanks, guys!

Ian

Quote from: WolfGuy100 on January 17, 2011, 05:49:45 PM
Quote from: PennDOTFan on January 17, 2011, 01:38:50 PM
Haha, hey, Ian! Do you realize I'm Kyleman100 from Signal Traffic Forum? :D And I don't mind seeing signals like that! lol

And thanks, guys!

Well, welcome Kyle :P
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

ctsignguy

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/ctsignguy/<br /><br />Maintaining an interest in Fine Highway Signs since 1958....

Henry

Welcome to the forum, from a Chicago native now living in Seattle!
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

njroadhorse

NJ Roads FTW!
Quote from: agentsteel53 on September 30, 2009, 04:04:11 PM
I-99... the Glen Quagmire of interstate routes??

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.