News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Hi from NJ and the NJ Turnpike!

Started by tollboothrob, March 27, 2011, 10:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tollboothrob

Hey, I'm Rob. Longtime roadgeek, MTR and AARoads follower. I never posted much before but definitely starting to. I attended my first roadmeet recently and was honored to put faces to names of people I've talked to over the years.

About me, well, I am originally from southern New Jersey (aka South Jersey), but grew up near Buckhannon, West Virginia, and moved back to South Jersey after high school. This hobby lead me to find a part-time toll collector job at the New Jersey Turnpike, and moved up to my current position as a dispatcher for the Turnpike Authority. This job is truly made for a roadgeek. :)

I look forward to posting and talking to everyone, and feel free to chat anytime!
Longtime roadgeek, MTR and AARoads follower. Employee of NJ Turnpike Operations Department

njroadhorse

NJ Roads FTW!
Quote from: agentsteel53 on September 30, 2009, 04:04:11 PM
I-99... the Glen Quagmire of interstate routes??

Dr Frankenstein

Hey there Rob! Glad to see you here!

Ian

Welcome from across the Delaware!  :cool:
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

Alps

HEY GO BACK TO SOUTH JERSEY YA... SOUTH JERSEYAN <3

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.