The universe according to MMM

Started by Max Rockatansky, December 21, 2022, 12:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think MMM really is?

Wesley Crusher
George Santos
Peewee Herman
Morshu from the Zelda CDi games
Potara fused FritzOwl and Kernals12 (KernalsOwl)
George Soros
Wesley Santos (Wesley Crusher and George Santos fusion)

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 09, 2023, 11:46:48 AM
Quote from: roadman65 on January 09, 2023, 12:04:46 AM
Meanwhile let's have a pad for UFOs to land so maybe they can land too and possible assist the workers and using far out lasers to repair even faster.

UFOs wouldn't choose a terrain like the Rockies to land on LOL. They would likely choose a more Spacecraft suitable site, like the salt flats, fields in the Midwest, eastern Long Island, Texas Plains, New Jersey/Pennsylvania...etc. The odds are astronomically more likely of a runaway truck situation happening at any given time, than a UFO landing in the US.

Question, do you say things like LOL and LMAO in regular in-person conversation?

abefroman329

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 04, 2023, 11:32:40 AMNope, disgusting. And I don't know what pleasure the girl gets from that either.

And you don't have to know what pleasure the woman is getting.  The only thing you need to know is that she's getting it.

kkt

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 09, 2023, 12:18:55 PM
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on January 09, 2023, 11:59:19 AM
Meanwhile let's have a pad for UFOs to land so maybe they can land too and possible assist the workers and using far out lasers to repair even faster.

UFOs wouldn't choose a terrain like the Rockies to land on LOL. They would likely choose a more Spacecraft suitable site, like the salt flats, fields in the Midwest, eastern Long Island, Texas Plains, New Jersey/Pennsylvania...etc. The odds are astronomically more likely of a runaway truck situation happening at any given time, than a UFO landing in the US.

Question, do you say things like LOL and LMAO in regular in-person conversation?

WTF how would that make any sense SMH

You seem to like to throw acronyms into the middle of typed sentences.  Stands to reason you might actually say them in actual conversation also. 

kkt

Read about the bonobos, before you start generalizing about "any animals"

Most animals mate only when it's their reproductive season but there are also quite a few (besides humans and bonobos) who mate at all seasons to form or reinforce pair bonds.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 09, 2023, 12:42:46 PM
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on January 09, 2023, 12:21:59 PM
Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 09, 2023, 12:18:55 PM
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on January 09, 2023, 11:59:19 AM

WTF how would that make any sense SMH

You seem to like to throw acronyms into the middle of typed sentences.  Stands to reason you might actually say them in actual conversation also.

TBH I may have pronounced "LOL" once or twice, but I don't think I've ever really used them in speech, idk. Y R U so obsessed with that? That's just weird IMO.

Oh and this is coming from the guy who constantly refers to me as MMM.   
ROTFL.

MDM it is then.

abefroman329

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 09, 2023, 12:52:40 PM
Quote from: kkt on January 09, 2023, 12:50:38 PM

Most animals mate only when it's their reproductive season but there are also quite a few (besides humans and bonobos) who mate at all seasons to form or reinforce pair bonds.

Not that way!

And any that do obviously picked up on that behavior from humans (zookeepers..etc)
...zookeepers slap uglies in front of the animals?  Nah, this is observed in the wild as well.

Another mammal that mates for pleasure: The dolphin.

abefroman329

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 09, 2023, 12:45:57 PMI ain't ever trying that.

I once had a conversation similar to this with a friend of mine, at another mutual friend's bachelor party:

Him: I don't like [performing cunnilingus]
Me: Why not?
Him: Well, I've never tried it
Me: Then how do you know you don't like it?

(The clergyman seated at the table said "Yeah!" to my response, go clergyman)

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 09, 2023, 12:45:57 PMNot only does it serve no reproductive purpose, but who wants to taste it?

I think it was Takumi who mentioned it, but I know there was another boarder who said that they would say things like this when they were a virgin, and so did I. 

Max Rockatansky

New thread idea?

"MDM critiques animal libido"

kkt

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 09, 2023, 12:52:40 PM
Quote from: kkt on January 09, 2023, 12:50:38 PM

Not that way!

And any that do obviously picked up on that behavior from humans (zookeepers..etc)

Don't be silly.  As pointed out, zookeepers are, you know, working while they are at work, and save their sex lives for at home.  And there's truly amazing variety among wild animals in their sex practices, without benefit of seeing any humans.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 09, 2023, 01:49:54 PM
Quote from: abefroman329 on January 09, 2023, 01:15:25 PM
Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 09, 2023, 12:45:57 PMI ain't ever trying that.

I once had a conversation similar to this with a friend of mine, at another mutual friend's bachelor party:

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 09, 2023, 12:45:57 PMNot only does it serve no reproductive purpose, but who wants to taste it?

I think it was Takumi who mentioned it, but I know there was another boarder who said that they would say things like this when they were a virgin, and so did I.

As I said, refraining from sexual stimulation has improved my mental health. But even if I were a total sex addict I don't think I would be into the oral/anal crap.

Can't get someone knocked up from oral or anal.  I seem to recall you saying that was a big concern you had.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 09, 2023, 02:18:42 PM
Still ain't as pleasurable. Not to mention the risk is still non-zero, like if you shoot out your load forcefully enough that is goes through to the other side, or it drips/bounces around and end up in the correct hole, or you get so caught up in the moment that you both roll over to missionary..etc, why take that chance, when a joyride in your car is a sufficient substitute to any sex.

I mean, how can you possibly know that without trying?  You have a habit of saying you don't like things I you've never tried.  And the pregnancy risk you cite basically is not something that happens in reality.  A girl would literally need to expel the ejaculate and physically place it in her vagina.  The scenario you is so exacting that it's silly. 

Max Rockatansky

Here is a challenge for you:

-  Cite one documented example of a woman who has had oral or anal sex who then deliberately inserted the semen into her vagina and gotten pregnant from it.  Double points if you find an instance if this was done with an explicit admission by said woman to milk a man for child support.  Triple points if this was someone under the age of 18 who lied about their age. 

abefroman329

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 09, 2023, 01:49:54 PM

As I said, refraining from sexual stimulation has improved my mental health. But even if I were a total sex addict I don't think I would be into the oral/anal crap.
If only there was a middle ground between celibacy and total sex addiction...

triplemultiplex

Pretty sure I know where TripleM got his idea for the runaway truck helicopters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaGIb91Mi2w
:popcorn:
"That's just like... your opinion, man."

roadman65

Of course you have spoken with these aliens already. So you said.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

kkt

Quote from: triplemultiplex on January 09, 2023, 05:00:06 PM
Pretty sure I know where TripleM got his idea for the runaway truck helicopters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaGIb91Mi2w
:popcorn:

Ta-da!  Proof that it works!  ;)

Scott5114

Running theme of this thread: MMM has never (had sex, driven in Colorado, piloted an airplane, been to space) so he has to make up a fictional version of what he imagines it must be like in order to have something to have strong opinions about.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Takumi

I don't think I was anywhere as, uh, adamant about that as MMM is, but when I was a virgin I didn't think I'd enjoy going down on a woman as much as I do. In general, without getting too graphic, what you think sexual functions are going to feel like before you perform them typically isn't how they actually end up feeling. (That said, my fiancée and I have agreed that butt stuff doesn't sound appealing.)
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

Scott5114

Quote from: Takumi on January 09, 2023, 07:25:35 PM
I don't think I was anywhere as, uh, adamant about that as MMM is, but when I was a virgin I didn't think I'd enjoy going down on a woman as much as I do. In general, without getting too graphic, what you think sexual functions are going to feel like before you perform them typically isn't how they actually end up feeling. (That said, my fiancée and I have agreed that butt stuff doesn't sound appealing.)

I don't think virgins tend to instinctively know how emotionally rewarding providing pleasure to the other partner is, and thus cannot fathom why they would want to do that (and of course then cannot fathom why someone would want to do that to them). Personally, at times, I find it to be more enjoyable to give than to receive.

Scott5114

The risks of you bringing joy to another human being?

Takumi

I also have a feeling not many people have tried abstaining long enough to see how rapidly mental health, sleep, and mood improve.

I actually did, when I was your age. Those things are all better since I stopped abstaining.

I don't think virgins tend to instinctively know how emotionally rewarding providing pleasure to the other partner is, and thus cannot fathom why they would want to do that (and of course then cannot fathom why someone would want to do that to them). Personally, at times, I find it to be more enjoyable to give than to receive.

Agreed on both counts, though there's a subset of virgins that think pleasure is a one-way street (and no, I am not calling anyone in this thread that).
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

Ketchup99

Max Rockatansky

My life has been better in every single way when I learned to stop being afraid of literally everything.  I had diagnosed anxiety and depression before I was an adult.  There is no amount of medication that I found that would fix either of those problems. What subjectively worked for me was letting go of my irrational fears and not letting them dictate how I live. 

So much of what is being said in this thread appears to be irrational fear apparently dictating how someone lives their life.  To me looking in from the outside and knowing what I experienced when I was young it sure seems like a horrible way to live.  Then again, everyone is different and may/may not be able to find a way to manage their fears/anxiety. 

Roadgeek Adam

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 09, 2023, 08:26:09 PM
Just risks of ruining my life with Pregnancy/false rape allegations/performance distress (from anxiety medication) and the fact that I feel better overall the less testosterone is flowing through my system.

Testosterone blockers do exist if this is a concern you have.

Also, your concern on performance distress because of anxiety meds. You ain't alone. I have it.
Adam Seth Moss
M.A. History, Western Illinois University 2015-17
B.A. History, Montclair State University 2013-15
A.A. History & Education - Middlesex (County) College 2009-13

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.